We are looking for a DevOps which will work with Devops teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions for our Customers.
• Operation of automatic deploys processes;
• Design, implement and evaluate continuous deployments;
• Monitor and support multiple environments;
• Reporting to management teams.
Experience and Skill Requirements
• Degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field;
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar functions;
• Solid experience about implementation in cloud deployments – CI/CD and Terraform;
• Experience with Kubernetes clusters and Dockers, CD / CI tools (e.g. Jenkins / SonarQube / Artifact) and monitoring tools);
• Experience with SQL is a plus;
• Experience or Knowledge of AWS (or other cloud) architectures is a plus
• Experience or Knowledge of Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL or other RDBMS) is a plus;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills in combination with technical savvy to make good decisions in a dynamic environment;
• Proactivity, dynamism and adaptability to change;
• Willingness to learn new technologies and processes;
• Excellent written and spoken language skills in English (B2).
What we offer
• Integration into a dynamic, innovative team with a challenging technological environment;
• Development competences through training and participation in innovative projects (national and international).
• Compensation package according demonstrated experience and skills.
How to apply:
Send us your CV with the subject:
DevOps - 2021_CYSDO1