Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Developer
We´re looking for an AR&VR Developer to join our team.
In this job, you will work cross-functionally with teams such as Quality Assurance and Service Architecture to develop E2E solutions for multiple platforms (mobile or desktop) and guaranty the delivery of high-quality solutions for our Customers.
• Participate in the definition of system and solution architectures;
• Develop and implement optimized AR & VR solutions;
• Collaborate with designers, product managers, and other stakeholders to create, build, and launch successful Customer solutions;
• Provide technical feedback, solution demonstration and guidance to support sales;
• Maintain accurate time estimations and project scope, as well as organize tasking with the rest of the stakeholders;
• Maintain an active understanding of relevant hardware and software market leaders.
Experience and Skill Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering or a related field;
• Strong experience in AR & VR development;
• Strong knowledge about lastest trending, tools, technologies, hardware on the market;
• Knowledge about algorithms for image processing and image recognition it´s a bonus;
• Ability to translate any design into a working product with minimal supervision;
• Professional level mastery of Unity (5+ years), C# coding and 3D application development;
• Solid experience with SDK’s (GoogleVR, Oculus, ARKit, ARCore, Vuforia or similar);
• Experience with API Services;
• Excellent understanding of 3D graphics pipeline and physics;
• Experience using Version Control Software;
• Experience using Software Development Lifecycles (Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall);
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills in combination with technical savvy to make good decisions in a dynamic environment;
• Excellent written and spoken language skills in English (B2).
What we offer
• Integration into a dynamic, innovative team with a challenging technological environment;
• Development competences through training and participation in innovative projects (national and international);
• Compensation package according demonstrated experience and skills.
How to apply:
Send us your CV with the subject:
Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Developer - 2019_CYVRAR1