Cloud Solution Architect
We are looking for a Cloud Solution Architect which will work closely with project management and software development teams to guaranty the delivery of high-quality solutions for our Customers.
• Analyze customer requirements (High Level Designs) and create/design LLD (Low level Designs);
• Create architectures documentation to development teams and help supporting the development;
• Collaborate with client design and product teams to work in reporting solutions;
• Re-Design traditional OnPrem reporting architecture to cloud systems (preferable AWS);
• Elaborate proposals;
• Define project scope, goals, deliverables, define tasks and allocate resources with proper workload sizing, effort estimation and act as the escalation point on risks or issues;
• Understand Reporting and Analytics systems architectures (ETL, Data warehouse, reporting tools and data extraction, including software development for data insertion and extraction);
• Reporting to management teams.
Experience and Skill Requirements
• Degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field;
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar functions;
• Experience with software architectures of reporting/analytics/big data systems is a must;
• Experience in managing projects and project teams;
• Experience with development (specially software design/architecture and in JAVA);
• Good knowledge and understanding about implementation in cloud computing platforms;
• Experience with Kubernetes clusters and Dockers, cloud, IaC (eg Chef / Ansible / Puppet), CD / CI tools (e.g. Jenkins / SonarQube / Artifact) and monitoring tools);
• Experience with CD / CI tools: Jenkins, Black Duck, Git is a plus;
• Atlassian management skills (JIRA, Confluence) are a plus;
• Strong Leadership and management skills;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills in combination with technical savvy to make good decisions in a dynamic environment;
• Proactivity, dynamism and adaptability to change;
• Willingness to learn new technologies and processes;
• Good written and spoken language skills in English (B2).
What we offer
• Integration into a dynamic, innovative team with a challenging technological environment;
• Development competences through training and participation in innovative projects (national and international);
• Compensation package according demonstrated experience and skills.
How to apply:
Send us your CV with the subject:
Cloud Solution Architect - 2020_CYSA2