Data Engineer and Analytics
We are looking for an Data Engineer which will work closely with DevOps teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions for our Customers.
• Develop, construct, test and maintain data warehouses architectures and data models;
• Align architecture with business requirements;
• Develop of reports as requested;
• Use programming language and tools;
• Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality;
• Ensure collaboration between teams, with a view to the success of existing projects Constant updating of technological advances in order to improve the quality of results;
• Migrate data and data models to cloud (AWS is preferable).
Experience and Skill Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field;
• 5 years or more of working experience in the field or in a related area;
• Minimum of 5 years of experience of overall software development (stack ORACLE);
• Experience in a technical management role in a software house and/or vendor is preferred;
• Expertise in the following areas: software integration, APIs definition, Databases, ETL mechanisms, Data warehouse and analytics;
• Excellent knowledge of ODI, Golden Gate, BIP, Java, Oracle Database administration, Database Tuning and SQL;
• Experience in Oracle to AWS Migration is a plus;
• Certifications on Oracle Technologies is a major plus;
• Certifications on AWS Technologies is a major plus and Agile Scrum methodologies is a plus ;
• Knowledge in the following tools is required: Atlassian stack (JIRA and Confluence);
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in combination with technical savvy to make good decisions in a dynamic environment;
• Proactivity, dynamism and adaptability to change;
• Excellent written and spoken language skills in English (B2).
What we offer
• Integration into a dynamic, innovative team with a challenging technological environment;
• Development competences through training and participation in innovative projects (national and international);
• Compensation package according demonstrated experience and skills.
How to apply:
Send us your CV with the subject:
Data Engineer and Analytics - 2021_CYDEA