We are looking for an ETL Developer which will work closely with DevOps teams to guaranty the delivery of high-quality solutions for our Customers.
• Design, implement and evaluate ETL processes;
• Design, implement and evaluate reporting services;
• Monitor and support application processes.
Experience and Skill Requirements
• Degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field;
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar functions;
• Must have experience with AWS ETL and reporting (in Business Intelligence projects as a plus);
• Experience with Cloud AWS (ETL Glue and reporting Athena, Quicksight);
• Experience managing, building and integrating ETL packages and pipelines, Data Warehouses or Analytics tools;
• Knowledge or experience in Oracle projects (PL/SQL, OBIEE and BI Publisher) is a plus;
• Experience with report writing and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data modeling;
• Knowledge of software, application design and architecture;
• Knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence);
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in combination with technical savvy to make good decisions in a dynamic environment;
• Proactivity, dynamism and adaptability to change;
• Willingness to learn new technologies and processes;
• Excellent written and spoken language skills in English (B2).
What we offer
• Integration into a dynamic, innovative team with a challenging technological environment;
• Development competences through training and participation in innovative projects (national and international);
• Compensation package according demonstrated experience and skills.
How to apply:
Send us your CV with the subject:
ETL Developer - 2020_CYETLD1